These images also show more of the golden tone than most of my final shots in the post below. I debated a lot whether to tone it down or not. In the end, I did tone down the gold effect, partly because I didn't like it (although I think it looks okay in these shots), partly because it gave me an excuse to experiment with color controls.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Other images - non-masked
Although I went with the mask idea, I also posed my models unmasked. Here's a couple that I thought turned out well:


These images also show more of the golden tone than most of my final shots in the post below. I debated a lot whether to tone it down or not. In the end, I did tone down the gold effect, partly because I didn't like it (although I think it looks okay in these shots), partly because it gave me an excuse to experiment with color controls.
These images also show more of the golden tone than most of my final shots in the post below. I debated a lot whether to tone it down or not. In the end, I did tone down the gold effect, partly because I didn't like it (although I think it looks okay in these shots), partly because it gave me an excuse to experiment with color controls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment